Indulge everyone with an easy recipe for cheese and potato dishes. In every event and occasion that we are attending to work out, there is always food preparation; one of the menus that have never been missing from the table is cheese and potatoes dishes. It is because of the mouth-watering presentation and also the taste that will satisfy your cravings. In addition, they are an excellent cheesy dish choice if you are in a hurry.
Also, cheese and potatoes dishes are popular in a lot of restaurants. In any country, they create different kinds of recipes that they will serve to their customers’ platter. One of the easy recipes that they offer is French fries with a different cheese flavor, just like cheddar and mozzarella.
It is well-known because it is not just the taste and presentation that catch the attention. It is also known because when it comes to health benefits, it will give to anyone that lacks calcium and also help someone to maintain their diet through potatoes that keep them full longer.
Cheese and potatoes dishes are not only for French fries recipes because there are a lot of dishes that we can create and enjoy with our loved ones. With that, here are some easy recipes that we can do along with our family and friends.
Spicy Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
A recipe that can provide a satisfactory to anyone who craves spicy and cheesy flavored food that can enjoy with a serving of two people a perfect meal for a couple, friends because it not only for a side dish but also can be a main dish for them.
- 2 Potatoes
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 4 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. warm water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 pinch crushed chili pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 /8 cup parmesan cheese
1. Slice the 2 potatoes into cube pieces and wash them with water.
2. Mix the potatoes with salt, red chili powder, and corn starch.
3. Fry the potatoes with the other ingredients in the deep hot oil.
4. While waiting for the potatoes to be golden brown, put the mayonnaise in the bowl with the 3 tbsp warm water, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, two pinches crushed chili pepper.
5. Spread the 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and then put the 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese in the top as a topping.
6. Then put it in the oven with the 375-degree Fahrenheit or 190-degree celsius for 12 minutes, and after that, your Spicy Cheesy Potatoes are ready to serve.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Melted Cheese
An easy recipe that can afford by anyone with their family, this recipe of Garlic Roasted Potatoes with melted cheese can bring a happy moment with your husband or wife by serving them with this quick comfort food. It means more quality time while eating and enjoying the cheesy bonding with the Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Melted Cheese.
- 3 gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 5 pcs garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 tsp sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- Black pepper
- Chopped chives
1. Cut three potatoes into 1/2 each one potato, make it into four evenly sized quarters, and put it in a large bowl.
2. Add the five pieces of garlic to the bowl together with two tbsp of Cooking oil and salt, black pepper, and mix it.
3. Put the coated potatoes into a baking tray with parchment paper and put it already in the oven with a the temperature of 250-C to 475-F.
4. Wait for twenty-five minutes to remove the baking tray with the coated potatoes and put the 2 cups of shredded cheese on the top and also put the sweet smoked paprika and go back to the oven and wait for a few minutes for it to fully melt and remove it from the oven.
Potato Cheese Balls
Looking for a snack recipe for your kids? This is what you are looking for; Potato cheese balls are an easy recipe that you can prepare in a few minutes, and it is also mouth-watering for your kids that will satisfy their appetite and give them the energy and nutrients that their body needs, so don’t hesitate to try this recipe.
- 3 Red Potatoes
- 1 Mozzarella 100g
- Parmigiano reggiano or parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- 3 Eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Peanut oil
1. Take the skin off of the potatoes
2. Soak the potatoes in water
3. Cut the three pieces of potatoes into big chunks
4. Boil the potatoes in the hot water
5. Slice the Mozzarella into a small cube
6. Put the Small cube of mozzarella in between of kitchen papers and press it
7. After boiling the potatoes, put them in the potato ricer
8. Add the parmesan cheese to the bowl together with the potatoes and add black pepper, then mixed it
9. After mixed get 1 tbsp and put one small cube of Mozzarella and place it in the center and roll it
10. Get three eggs and scramble it
11. Get bread crumbs and mix with black pepper,paprika
12. Coat the rolled potatoes in flour, then dip into scrambled egg and put in a mixed ingredient
13. Then prepare to fried it and wait to become golden brown potatoes and it done
Cheese and potato is an extraordinary combo that can go well in a wide variety of dishes. It has never been secluded in its regular taste because evidently, every country shares its own recipes and adapts to a new kind of dish.
If you are on a diet or health-conscious, cheese and potatoes could still accompany you due to their nutritional components like calcium. So, there is no guilty pleasure but make sure to consume moderately.
Concerning the recipes earlier, everyone can choose what they like or what will suit the occasion. Some might look grand, and some are blissfully simple but are truly incredible. Nevertheless, these recipes are impossible to get old because food creatives never stop.