Serving cheesy dishes is perfect for lunch, dinner, and even for snacks. However, most of the popular cheesy dishes out there take a lot of time to prepare and cook. If you are a busy person w and always in a hurry, you might find it challenging to make meals that include cheese. If that is the case, you don’t have to worry because we’re here to help you. Today, we’re giving you a list of the quick cheesy dishes to make when in a hurry. All of these are simple recipes that will take less of your time to prepare.
1. One-Pot Easy Cheesy Vegetables and Rice
You can create this cheesy dish in just 15 minutes. Plus, it is also a great way to add more veggies to your meal. There’s also only one pot for you to clean after eating this dish. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 1 ½ tablespoons of vegetable or canola oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of extra-long grain rice
- 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Get a medium saucepan and it some oil in over medium-high heat.
- Add all the ingredients into the saucepan except for the shredded cheddar cheese. Bring it to a boil for a minute.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir the mixture until the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!
2. Easy Cheesy Pasta Pleaser
This recipe is cheesy pasta with sausage and broccoli. It is a great dinner for the whole family. If you are in a hurry, this is a great choice as it is easy to make and delicious. It will only take you about 20 minutes to prepare this dish and 5 minutes to cook it. In a total of 25 minutes, you will have a delicious pasta dish for the whole family. For this recipe, you will need some onions, garlic, broccoli head, pasta, hot sausage, sharp cheddar cheese, extra sharp cheddar cheese, and salt. You can view the full recipe for this dish at Old Croc Cheese.
3. Easy Cheesy Rice Pilaf
If you need to fix a quick side dish for lunch or dinner, this is perfect for you. This is a side dish that can go with almost anything. It is toasted rice cooked in chicken broth and melted with parmesan cheese. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Finely chopped onions
- 2 cups of long-grain white rice
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Get a large saucepan and heat the butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chopped onions and sauté it for up to 4 minutes.
- Add the rice and toast it for another 4 minutes.
- Pour in the broth and cover the pan. Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until all the broth is absorbed. This may take about 15 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, stir in the cheese, white pepper, and salt. Serve and enjoy!
4. Easy Cheesy Nachos
This one is a five-ingredient nachos that is made with green chilies, salsa, onion, and cheddar cheese. It is a great dish for snack time or for an appetizer. It is also perfect to make if you are in a hurry. You can make this in just 6 minutes. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 5 ounces bag of tortilla chips
- 16 ounces of shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup of chopped canned green chilies
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- ½ cup of salsa
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Lay the tortilla chips on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the green chilies and onion over the chips. Put some salsa using small spoonful’s over the chips. Then, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake it for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!
5. Easy Cheesy Rice and Beans
You can make this recipe in a single skillet. You can serve it as a side dish or as an entrée with tortillas. It is also very easy to make, which makes it perfect if you are in a hurry. You can complete this recipe in about 30 minutes. All you need are some olive oil, yellow onion, garlic, cumin, mild salsa, black beans, long-grain white rice, water, grated cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, avocado, and cilantro. The detailed instructions in making this cheesy dish can be found at Macheesmo.
6. Cheesy Italian Pasta with Veggies
With this recipe, you will be able to cook two dishes using the same base ingredients. This is perfect if you are in a hurry and you want to save some time. It can also help you save money. You can finish this recipe in just 30 minutes. What you need are some boneless chicken breasts, olive oil, salt, pepper, rigatoni, butter, flour, milk, shredded carrots, broccoli florets, baby spinach, Italian style blend cheese, lemon juice, and pasta water. You can find the instructions on how to cook this cheesy Italian pasta with veggies at The Kittchen.
7. Easy Cheesy Squash Casserole
If you are in a hurry but want to make a delicious spread or side dish, this is the best recipe for you. You can finish cooking this dish in just 40 minutes. You will need some yellow squash, yellow onion, extra virgin olive oil, grated cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, crushed ritz crackers, ½ cup of milk, large egg, salt, nutmeg, black pepper, butter, paprika. If you want to know how to do this recipe, you can visit Peas and Crayons.
8. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake
If you want to bake something cheesy but don’t have much time to do so, this recipe is for you. It will only take you 35 minutes to complete this delicious dish. You will need some extra virgin olive oil, yellow onion, garlic, boneless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, white rice, chicken broth, heavy cream, broccoli florets, shredded cheddar cheese, and panko breadcrumbs. You can check out the full recipe of this cheesy chicken broccoli bake at Delish.
9. Easy Cheesy Mac & Cheese
If you want an easy-to-make dinner, this is a great recipe for you. It only includes six ingredients and can be done in just 35 minutes. The ingredients you need are elbow macaroni, condensed cheddar cheese soup, milk, mustard, shredded American cheese, and butter. You can read the instructions for this recipe at Clubhouse.
10. Homemade Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
When you are running short on time, this recipe can save you. It only includes four ingredients and can be done in 15 minutes. What you need are some butter, garlic, black pepper, rolls, and cheese. To make this homemade cheesy garlic bread, you can view the instructions at Bite On The Side.
These are some of the quick cheesy dish recipes that we can share. All of these recipes are very easy to make and can surely save you when you are in a hurry.